We welcome all UBC researchers interested in water-related research and discussions to join both the WaterLIST mailing list AND the Future Waters Cluster.
To Join the Future Waters Mailing List:
Sign up to receive the UBC Future Waters Newsletters and other information shared by the Future Waters community, such as conferences, scholarships, job postings, etc.
To receive and share water related news at UBC join the Water @ UBC listserv.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words subscribe water-ubc in the body.
2. You will receive a confirmation email within a few minutes. Click on the confirmation link within the email
3. You will receive another email to confirm that you are now subscribed to the list
4. You can now send water-research related news to email@example.com
Note: Do not include a signature in the email body. The signature will stop your subscription from going through. The only thing in the body of the email should be the SUBSCRIBE commands.
1. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words unsubcribe water-ubc in the body.
To Join the Future Waters Cluster:
Sign up to receiver invites for UBC Future Waters meetings, discussions and events. Our cluster understands that studying complex water issues requires novel interdisciplinary research that challenges the questions we ask.